Түргэн хэллэг нь хүүхдийн хэлний ээдрээг гаргах хэл зүгшрүүлэх үгийн нэг хэлбэр юм. Эцэг эхчүүд хүүхдээ хэл орох үеэс нь хүүхдийн хэлний хөдөлгөөнийг засах үгийг цээж ухаанаар зохиож, түүнийг олон дахин давтан хэлүүлэх ба хурдан хэлүүлж хэлний нь ээдрээг засах арга ухаан гаргасан байна. Тэгвэл англи хэлний үг хэллэг өгүүлбэрээ тод зөв дуудлагатай хэлж сурья гэвэл доорх англи түргэн хэллэгийг хэлээрэй.
- A big black bug bit the big black bear, but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!
- Four furious friends fought for the phone.
- Green glass globes glow greenly
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop
- There`s a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch
- Knife and a fork, bottle and a cork, that is the way you spell New York
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
- Can you can a can: Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- Copyright: When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn`t very fuzzy, was he?
- How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook
- How many cans can a cannibal nibble, if a cannibal can nibble cans? As many cans as a cannibal can
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I`ll see you at the gate,so don`t be late
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you
- One-one was a race horse. Two-two was one too. One-one won one race. Two-two won one too.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where`s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Seven slick slimy snails, slowly sliding southward.
- Chicken in the car and the car can go, that is the way you spell Chicago.
- The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- If you understand, say “”understand””. If you don`t understand, say “”don`t understand””. But if you understand and say “”don`t understand””. how do I understand that you understand?
- Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot. We`ll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
- Betty bought some butter, but the butter Betty bought was bitter,
so Betty bought some better butter, and the better butter Betty bought was better than the bitter butter Betty bought before!
- I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits.
- I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits.
- Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines.
- When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?
- Mary Mac`s mother`s making Mary Mac marry me. My mother`s making me marry Mary Mac. Will I always be so Merry when Mary`s taking care of me? Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
- Out in the pasture the nature watcher watches the catcher.
While the catcher watches the pitcher who pitches the balls.
Whether the temperature`s up or whether the temperature`s down, the nature watcher, the catcher and the pitcher are always around.
Wish to wish: I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won`t wish the wish you wish to wish
- The pitcher pitches, the catcher catches and the watcher watches.
- So whether the temperature`s rises or whether the temperature falls the nature watcher just watches the catcher who`s watching the pitcher who`s watching the balls
- Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.
- Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
- She sells seashells by the seashore. If she sells seashells, the seashells are real seashells I am sure.
- He saved six slick, slender slippery silver saplings.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where is the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock In a pestilential prison with a life long lock Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Luke’s duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke’s duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.